Let’s be honest, with our busy lifestyle we put our health not as a top priority as it should be. We complain how expensive it can be or that it takes a lot of time or too long to see results. We want it all, right? Easy, cheap and fast results.
Are you experiencing constipation, skin dehydration and acne?
I have a remedy for you that has been proven to have a lot of benefits. It’s not expensive and easy to provide ingredients.
Two words: Castor oil
- Have constipation? It’s a Great Laxative.
- Cracked skin? Acne? Why spend so much money on lotions & creams that don’t do the job, Have ingredients which reminds you of chem class and who knows what side effects you might have.
- Inflammation, inflammation and inflammation. Every were you look you see people are talking about it. It has become the modern epidemic issue, we cannot seem to control and cut it. Castor oil is a great anti-inflammatory.
- Fungus? Candida? Helllooooo! Castor Oil.
Castor oil can be highly effective for liver detoxification and more…
Castor oil packs can be highly effective for optimizing lymph flow, liver detoxification, and function of the digestive system. Inflammation in strained muscles or painful joints can also be reduced by applying castor oil packs directly to these sites. A number of skin problems such as psoriasis, acne, and cysts can also be improved with the use of topical castor oil. Castor oil is derived from the castor seed and is primarily composed of ricin oleic acid, a type of Omega-9 fatty acid that contains potent antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties.
Additional Tips for Castor Oil Pack Protocol:
- Drink plenty of water before AND after the treatment to help your body flush toxins.
- Some people like to take a hot Epsom salt bath after their castor oil pack to further support detoxification.
- The frequency of castor oil packs depends on the severity of your issue, but it is generally recommended that you apply castor oil packs for three continuous days then take a break the next four days. You can then apply them again for three continuous days and again take a break for four days. You can keep repeating this cycle until you obtain relief of your symptoms. If performing a castor oil protocol for general detoxification you can perform a 60-90 minute castor oil treatment three times a week for three weeks.
- It is also advised to consume 1-2 tablespoons of high-quality extra virgin olive oil after doing a castor oil pack as it can help purify and drain the bile duct, according to Edgar Cayce who is often considered the “father of holistic medicine” and used castor oil packs frequently with his patients.
If you are interested in doing castor oil detox, want to use Tavicare’s castor oil protocol or have questions; do not hesitate to contact us.
How to schedule an appointment
About the Author